Below are some great tools that are super useful for real estate investing, we use these tools on a regular basis when working with our own rental properties.
- Mapliv – This website is very useful to gauging potential rent for a property.
- Padmapper – This is another site used for gauging potential rent.
- Rental Calculators – When you are analyzing a deal, it is important to factor-in all your possible expenses and to have a solid idea of the potential return on investment use our different calculators to determine all of this and more!
- Stessa – This is truly a powerful website. Use it to keep track of your rentals and their finances. It even allows you to link bank accounts, generate cashflow and tax reports and keep track of tenants and leases. A wonderful resource at a wonderful price - $0!
- TenantCloud - This website helps you manage your rental properties. It's interface is simple and intuitive, in fact, this is the software used by our management company (JX Property Management)! Use it to keep track of all your properties, communicate with youre tenants and manage maintenance requests. (Please note, we are an affiliate of TenantCloud).
SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL BELOW TO GET
MY FREE MICRO-COURSE!
This micro-course will teach you what makes a good rental property!